Monday, October 27, 2008

Hole in One

Those of you who know my hubby knows how much he LOVES to play golf! Well yesterday we went out to the country club and Taylor, his dad, and Jon went out to play a round. I went to just ride around. We get to # 14 it's a par 4 and 350 yards to the hole. Everyone hits and were off to find the balls, as we come up a hill the group on 15 starts yelling "Who hit that second ball." The man yelling sounded mad so they all are played dumb, as we get closer he starts to say "It went in the hole!!! It went in the hole!!!" I look at Taylor and he says no way!!! Well sure enough it went in the hole!!! Taylor was so excited people play their whole life and never get a whole in one! Not my hubby what a stud huh!!! I'm so excited for him, that's such a cool thing to say I got a hole in one and not on a little par three, a par four from the tips, 350 yards, WOW I'm so proud to say my husband is a dang good golfer!!!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on you hole in one Taylor, That is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete