Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tag...Home

I was tagged by my sister Carson, here are the rules: You have to take pictures of the fowling items/rooms in your house...but you have to take the pictures of the item/rooms as is...NO CLEANING UP FIRST. I decided to do this tag so I can have pictures of our first home together...sense we won't be living here any more...

My Hall:


My Laundry Room:
Is so messy...sorry


My Family Room:





My Kitchen:



Our Bed Room

My Bathroom:

My Garage:

The Front Of Our Home:

Taylor and I have lived here a little over two years and have really enjoyed it...we're sad to leave or fun home and neighborhood!!!

6 comments:

  1. You house is so Cute! Hey you need a picture of your puppy on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that from you car? I didn't leave that comment!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah sorry I was fixing you stuff and probably and was still signed in under you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I'm so excited to keep in touch with you through blogging! I'm excited you are moving, what a blast that will be, looks like we're both getting out of Utah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey- thanks for letting me on your blog. It is so cute. Your house is darling too- we have a lot of the same tastes, but i'm not as clean and organized!!
    p.s. do you have a shop vac for sale? i have a wad of cash i need to spend....
    See you Monday or sooner!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute house!!! It's so fun seeing it thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete